Hi,I had exam today that is 25th May, 2017 Pune,India.
1. Part 1 – It had a conversation of two people.
2. Part 2 – It had a teacher talking to students
3. Part 4 – A lady explaining about a company’s overall production.
1. Topic was about bicycles,Professional club..Last part was difficult.
1. Question One – Asked to write a letter to restaurant owner asking to do something for noise issue.
2.Leaders of younger age are excelling in all field than in past.What are the reasons.Is it a positive or negative development ?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at email@example.com. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions