IELTS Exam – Vilnius, Lithuania – May 25 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  patricija 2 months ago.

• Author
     patricija

Hi,I just got home from the Listening, Reading and Writing part of the exam.
    Date: 25 May 2017
    Writing task 1 consisted of two pie charts that illustrated why students of different age groups (18-24 and 25 and over) chose Derriford University.
    (I started writing my essay first so I’ve only had 15 minutes left at the end to write this one haha I vaguely remember what I wrote I guess due to an adrenaline rush)
    Writing task 2 said: In some societies more fathers stay at home and look after their children while the mothers go out and work. Why do you this happens? Is this a positive or a negative development?
    (I actually looked up this topic after my exam and I was surprised because it’s the same essay topic from about a month ago)
    As fot my Speaking:
    Time and Date: 2:40 pm; 24 May 2017
    In part 1 I was asked general questions I don’t quite remember, I was also asked about advertisement, my daily routine (I’ve actually seen the questions from part 1 posted by other people who have commented, i couldn’t copy them though)
    Part 2 was Describe an event when you saw a lot of people smiling.
    Part 3 was related to emotions and smiling: Why do people smile? When do poeple smile? Why do people smile in photos? do men smile more than women? difference between a fake smile and a genuine one?
    Hope it helps to whomever is preparing to take their exams 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account