IELTS Exam – Sydney – May 13 2017

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  kübraünver 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     kübraünver

I have just had IELTS Academic exam, following are questions:Speaking Part 1: Describe your city , do you think family life in your country has changed , do you think any other individual such as grandmother or uncle should live, for example, with your family ?
    Part 2: Describe two people who are from the same family: how they look like ,they are similar or different ,how they get along with each other ?
    Reading 1: Passage about potatoes (their history and use)
    ( I will add the other passages when i remember)
    Writing Task 1: Write about the diagram which shows how one particular company produce deep-fried peanuts (diagram was showing the processes/pictures of harvesting the peanuts,removing the shells,placing them in the box (50 kg was written on the box) ,long big vehicle transfers the box to a picture of something (i forgot),peanuts are poured into a pan on fire (190 Centigrade Degrees for 5 minutes) ,fried are put into 4 difeerent boxes (50,100,500,1000 kg respectively) ,finally the vehicle transfers the deep-fried products to shops and small traders
    Writing Task 2: Young people today spend increasing amount of their leisure time using devices such as tablets or smartphones for entertainment. Is this a positive or negative development?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account