Many thanks for hosting this resourceful website. I had just 3 days to prepare for my Speaking Test (which happened today, i.e. 06-Jul-17). Your tips and suggestions were invaluable.
1. Are you a student or do you work?
2. Where do you work?
3. What is your role at work?
4. What do you like about your job?
5. Do you plan to continue in this job?
Part 2: Talk about a person who has really helped you.
– who is s/he?
– what is your relationship with him/her?
– how did s/he help?
Part 3: (follow-up questions from Part 2. I made reference to my Part 2 speech in one of the questions. I think it went down quite well with the examiner)
1. How do you teach children to be helpful?
2. Should parents be role models to children?
3. What trait other than empathy is required to be helpful?
4. Something regarding role of society and caring…
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.